Friday, February 19, 2010

HIT AND RUN

.
Well...nowhere on the road lol but in here for sure! Been sooo busy in the graphics programs, Facebook, tutorials, emails, online groups, and other stuff that it seems I have neglected my favorite little blog/journal site :(  Really love the layer styles and creating my own layered textures, styles and now on to cleaning up shapes and fonts for .png embellishments for when I do a digital scrapbook. I have always wanted to do a real one too but never seem to have the chance or around a group that does this kind of thing. Oh well...I'll be ready for when the day comes because I'll have lots of digital versions everywhere and ideas too. The ones posted here with the names are signature/avatars I did today for my daughter, a grand daughter, and my dear mom who adores fairies, gardening, decorating, etc. I always enjoy her flowers and gardens in the spring/summer.


Speaking of Hit and Run...Tiger Woods did the same today. Good for him! I do not care about golf or what he did in his personal life. I was sick of it in the news. I understand the publics demand for a face off because he was selling his brand, and image, and he didn't live up to it. What pulled me into listening to his apology today was when the news mentioned he was in Mississippi for sex rehab. I thought 'OMG...I'm already having troubles finding professional services...how is he going to turn out after all this?!?' So I stayed tuned and it tugged at me a bit with his sincerity. I also learned he was/is a buddist and walked away liking the man. I believe he did get caught up in his fame and things will be different for him from now on. Doesn't mean I will like golf though. That is still a hit and run lol! 

And what is wrong with me lately for doing graphics on a white background?!? I have also been learning to save .png files so I can rerender the layer styles to the same image if necessary. Seems a lot of these free sites have a problem uploading them so I have been putting them on a white background. My mother would be proud ;)


Well...I'm back in black so let me hit ya with this cause I gotta run!