Sunday, November 29, 2009

Parking Zone

.
Boy am I glad to have this going so I can post what I find where these days!  Fontspace had some irresistable fonts I couldn't help but download; Aspire, Black Jack, and Dragonfly.  I such a font freak and typing that...wonder if he is still online. I did notice Moyra and Peelee aren't here anymore so still surfing to see who is still up and who isn't. Also researching plugins. I'm still not sure who will have the better metal application between Alien Skin's Eye Candy, Blade Pro, and Dreamsuite 1. Just mad my KPT acts retarded and scared to get a wacom till things are in order. Think I'll attempt to straighten that out today and by Monday I'll try the demo's on the 3 programs and see which one I will benefit most from.

With my beastie bud in Louisiana this week I think I will start to work out again on the gym, do some stitching, bathe Paros, check on monitoring company, and see the realtor. Computer stuff to be included are cleaning and reorganizing file downloads, re-scanning my drawings, reinstalling KPT, etc. Then there comes the dreaded study and research of HTML, CSS, XHTML. Lisa Explains is a good place to start because Lisa explains to kids lol and maybe it will all come back to me pretty quick ;) Before all that I have to update my status on Deviant Art community and post some stuff in the Yahoo Afghan Hound groups. And why did I get suckered into facebook?! It's worse than myspace! I'm so leaving that blank over there. Only yahoo thing I like is the start page although MSN is my home base (considering Phong who has a killer start home page for art deviants like myself...mwa hahahahaha).

Adding note to self on textures, layer styles (ok...I really should read Al's books I bought :/), scripts, and check for tut sites available for Alien Skin and Dreamsuite. Also....

I HAVE INK NOW!   PRINT AKC REGISTRATION IMPORT FORMS!!