Tuesday, November 17, 2009

REST STOP


Playing 'keep away' from Jim didn't work because I came down with whatever he had but so far only yesterday put me down. Unpacked some and working with actions filters, textures, etc. It was good to still see Indigo online but still don't get the 'apha channels' concept. Run the other way from gradients. Working in wallpaper scales so I can resize them and adding more links to making brush and texture tutorials. Not much here so uploading a couple more photos along with my office which only has 2 boxes left to be unpacked. Just don't know where to put them because I'm full up in here :/


Have a niece scheduled for a c-section on my oldest daughter's birthday the day before Thanksgiving so it's getting to where I can't keep track of how many nieces I have but at least it will be my second nephew :} Madison will always be my best pal though so gotta put a photo of her up. She keeps trying to move in with me lol! Tooo cute and well...talked me into buying the puppy at the flea market from a puppy mill. What's worse is she wants to take it back because it's too big now :l  Geez. A pet for Paros and gives something for Jim to pet when P is in my lap ;} Good thing because after shaving Paros...no one in the Afghan Hound community will ever sell me another hound and with no help to hire around here...it's a good thing but feel sorry for Paros for not having another 'big dog' to run with.


 
Argghhh. Did I mention I HATE wysiwyg's?  And the new Adobe collection with dreamweaver is out for only about 3k. I can barely keep up with the upgrades for $800 :/