Friday, June 4, 2010

Sleeping Passengers

.
I've always heard the expression 'Let Sleeping Dogs Lie' but I don't think this is what they meant :l You would think with their cages in my room along with a VERY large pillow I made for the floor by the window (earlier post) this would not be a nightly issue retrieving my spot in bed. And just like children...they will race me to the sofas in the den as well :/  Of course my bed always looks like a pile of fuzz with chew and squeak toys as if they were bringing all their treasures to bed with them.


And surfing through all the pics of others pets on FB has me wanting to create another page for just the hounds and dog people so I can separate them from the games. I absolutely love looking at others photos whether they are of pets around the house, or champions stacked at a dog show! We will spend more time playing with the pets and enjoying thier company than watching TV beyond the daily news.


And how happy we are that Paros mom will have another litter! She was just bred last weekend and it was her first natural breeding (other via artificial insemination in the clinic) along with the male so I can't wait to hear of any changes in personalities they will develop. I had the virtual Paros create a nursery in Zynga's game, Petville, awaiting the puppies lol so we have had a lot of fun on dates, opening up and creating our summer beaches, and arrranging flowers during gameplay :)


Cesar Milan from the Dog Whisperer would scold us good but they already think they are people and these are passengers we don't mind riding through life with ;)