Thursday, July 29, 2010

PET PALS

5 boys and 3 girls were born to my breeders 3 Graces Afghans in Greece today. Under a leo sun with the vet in attendance for several hours so a cream girl is having difficulties. Evi is not the kind of breeder to cull her pups but will be up for days nursing her. This is the one I would love to have and spay but would have to wait a long time till she could fly out. It would be perfect for me although she has a home with the owner of a sister of Paros and will be close by to Evi. She is ALL heart!

For 2 days I've been 100% at this computer and none of it work. One was like an online Alejandro day with swapping photos of males, drinking, on the phone and trying to figure out what gender exactly is Lady Gaga lol. I will have to remember to thank Evalina, owner of another sister to Paros, for this day!! And to Rick Dor for confusing me of her gender due to the name!! But today was all about the puppies and with a 100% turn out...this is awesome :)  Tomorrow with be pup pics and blog titles 'Left at Alejandro'!

To the old friends that awaited the pups arrival....and to the new ones I made....belonging to a group of  Pet Pal lovers is the best clan of all :)