Monday, December 5, 2011

CHRISTMAS JOURNEYS

.


Photo of Paros from Feb snows this year, tutorial, tree, scroll, and icicles from Alexandria at Alfoart, snowflake brushes from fellow deviant (link at alfoart), Chopin font, paper texture from 'mytextures' overlay the scroll.

Hope to post before Cmas but crazy busy this time of year. Registering everything and on the XBox Kinect or PS 3, decorating, studying the smart TV and my new 18 mp camera with lenses (thank you Jim XO!) etc. Shopping thwarted with the news from peridontist (which is a keeper ;) for another 6k of work so sutures in my mouth for Cmas week :/  Also working out matts that formed from the 6 weeks of no water pressure here but BP down after we finally figured out the ISP problem (and had to drop to 3.0 but still not stablized. Atty problem now :P).

I guess my journey will be with me sign languaging like a chicken flapping on wii across the road :l

Till then......Safe Journeys :}