Saturday, May 11, 2013

A SOUND MOTHER



Well...I don't know how we get slung off one path onto another so quick, fast, and in a hurry but I went from helping my stepfather with his plumbing and working out deals with my sister on tractor and tax thing to looking at riding mowers and a little brothers Harley his family won off a radio call in contest lol. I had wanted to take a grandson and daughter on a cruise and have a weekend excursion at a antebellum/plantation home with a sister but somehow veered off course and getting a sportster for Mother's day. Jim will have to bring it home so we can't wait to get photos of him on this thing. It will look like he is anally inserting it but it's been 18 yrs since I sold my bike and with my bones...I'm a bit apprehensive on relearning to ride. We call it 'the pony' and plan to get a new tank so we can make a sconce and clock for their garage to remember their winnings (saw this on 'Junk Gypsy's' ;)

Mentioning apprehension....I felt so dizzy and sick on part of my exam I had to leave the hospital as soon as I had arrived for my appt. this week. Rescheduled for this coming week and just really need to get this done. Probably from panic attacks but then again...the crop duster hit the fields this week too and flew DEAD OVER the house while I was out in the gardens. Could see the dude in the cockpit of his yellow and blue plane. Keep telling myself to come in when the spray across the road from our lane but forgot. Got some great sun that day so who knows...maybe it was from too much sun :o

So the gardener went up on his prices and Jim says we may as well just cut our own grounds but I've come up with a compromise to postpone this 'extra chore' for now. Cut him back to every 3 weeks :D Got enough to finish right now with the taxes, physical and tests, renovations, spring cleaning, and last week I got the 'blue screen of death' during a video with a child in horns rocking out :(((( Looks like I have to schedule a day with HP...not that they will catch anything. They missed the framework issues and the wireless printer I bought from them is a constant pain :P

But love my peaceful time in the gardens and everything is coming into bloom! Can't wait to get photos. Still have issues with hand in grooming the dogs but trying to at least keep them clean and clipped :} Enjoyed taking step dad out to dinner and dining with some woman in town last night (minus the one anal condescending one who seems to have an issue about us replacing our lawn guy with a mower thinking I can't ride it in the yard lol). Too bad I can't pop wheelies anymore on the bikes or I would do so while driving by her house, sounding my horn lol! (maybe a dose of the word would give one's tongue a civil edge of class ;)

Hopes and wishes for a sound mother's day full of positive & fond memories with help in all the right directions :}
 
(And that's Jim's ride is better than my graphics with Textuts :l)