Saturday, May 22, 2010

MOVING ON

.
My daughter had a little boy last Monday and was hoping to post here and have his photo along with the digital scrapbook announcement I had made for them but she has been quite busy and so there will be dog photos here instead. Could have seen him on FB but that is sooo tasteless so I blocked them and will wait when she has time. I guess some people hold out for a formal meeting while others run down to Walmart, FB or something. The main thing is she is ok and they can run their tests on her health situation now. I am also grateful for the prayer requests put in motion by the Methodist church here and sorry to those who asked for me to post a pic of him. How sad but maybe later. Moving on.


Computer still TOTALLY down and can't get to my publishing software. Had to refund money for a site I cannot do and can't execute the one for Memphis AHC either. I think it must be a cross of all the online devices since the flat screen has the DVR, XBox and modem. My gaming is on an odd channel and well..it's totally useless to me. Calling satellite company to see if they can get it to work again. This one has it's issues and can't scan my documents without the software. Not savvy enough to work around it and well...it's why they created the interfaced software to accompany hardware :/  And my husband can't get his docs off the phone and printed but we informed his company we are looking hard for help. Moving on.

Finally had an awesome charity event to feed the poor and really wanted to participate in it. A far more worthy cause than creating shoebox stuff for 3rd world countries. I mean...after organizing, participating, and holding auctions, rides, and events to fly a murdered child's body home, abused and molested children, diseases, and DHS...the shoebox thing didn't really require urgent attention to me. And some may think hundreds of motorcycles riding together taking a molested child to the prison where her perpetrator's parole hearing is unnecessary but to see the confidence restored in that child would God smack you. I know the following remark in the email on enjoying free time relaxing at home was directed at me but I bought that luxury when I put down on this house with my inheritance and it is a blessing redeemed. Especially after the hurricanes and other issues that kept us in the wind moving every year or 2 due to deceased landlords or transfers till we could purchase and re-establish roots again. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. And who knows how long we have. If they did transfer us...I pray it is to Florida or the Carolina's where service is available but do love it so here. Wonder if they will back out of that statement with the usual false claim of "Oh...that was just a general statement directed at everyone" thing. I'm not about to build a relationship on deceit. I do want to look at a few more churches...it is who will bury us and we donate our property to so I will be cautious. God willing....moving on.


But with the litter announcement, Martial Robins new artwork, and some good coat wrapping links...I'll be enjoying the ride.

Moving on ;)