Friday, May 7, 2010

Forked Roads

.
Nothing like taking a lot of photos only to realize the little card thing is in your scanner :l  And the boys were sitting so pretty on the grooming table all blow dried and clean! So posting pics I took the other day during the pollen attack.

And I have had 2 requests from people wanting me to install something on my computer just to view docs they sent. I know they are simple free programs but they need to buy more sophisticated stuff and install it lol! I am already bombarded on which 2cd editor to buy and install, have Dream Suite, KPT, Eye Candy 5 and 6, Adobe, among just a FEW software I have to install already not to mention a lot of tweaking on the other computer hooked up on the 52". They need a website. I suggest here even although I love this as my journal/diary spot :)


Did get PS installed (somewhat) and created a couple of wallpapers on a rainy day for a game 61 of us are playing on FB. My neice and daughters don't have too much time to keep up with their other games because they are busy at work and raising families. It gets a little quiet here sometimes and I do miss working ....every GREAT once in awhile lol but decided to take yoga classes on Monday here. With the move, foot surgery and broke other one, long winter...I could use a lot of reconditioning :/



Ahh...and vacations! I know we are taking one to California but what to do with the other 2-3 weeks. If we don't use them, we lose them. May send Jim to classes or something and go to Louisiana. It would have been perfect if we could have found a handler. We could have hit all the dog shows coming up this summer and all are within a 6 hour drive but then again....the AC is out so we'll see. Just know that next yr. isn't looking good for Greece because Holland America does NOT take dogs aboard even in the state room. Must have been a long time ago the source that told me that they did used them. Someone is wrong so I'll keep calling. Maybe they will get sick of me and change their minds ;)



Added one of my favorite songs that was in the car and down because it made me think of the guy that slammed into my rear last summer throwing the CD out my Bose stereo and insurance didn't take care of it! Hate progressive and they have done nothing but go up every 6 months since then and I was parked :/

Speaking of detests...browsers keep crashing, computer on big screen not showing up, and now my XBox on there is on some other slot :/  And people want me to install things.



Well, it has hit the 90's here in the humid south so we have been dragging around and napping...me in the sun and the boys on the kitchen floor because it's cool. For once Paros don't want anything to do with his great outdoors lol!!