Saturday, August 28, 2010

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

.
WELCOME RED...HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AND I CATCH YA FOR SURE SUNDAY BEFORE YOU LEAVE :)


No telling what I will do Saturday nite but I have a feeling it will be a 'wing it' thing. Not sure how I will feel after the tatoo appointment in the afternoon but I may have lunch and socializing with 5 others down near Jackson, MS. so driving up into Memphis MAY not happen and well...I think I will want to spoil myself and not share my day with others (which would occur at the other tat shop above...graphic unknown).




But when I'm here in and out....I absolutely don't mind sharing it with others on FB so I made the graphic above for them :)  Happy birthday to us....Petra, Amy, Tanya, Rick, Lil, Dej, Sandy, whoooaaa......will do a formal list but we now who we are so till then...Happy Birthday! Later ;)