Sunday, January 16, 2011

COLD MISCONSTRUCTIONS

.
Uh...I should mention that 2 hours after uploading the post below...I clicked on the news that broke about the Arizona shootings. Definitely upset a fruitcake would express his anger and views in this manner but what is worse...it seems he is misinformed as welll. He posted his comments on pro life yet Giffords is pro life (what I call a conservative Democrat and my views as well...same social and economic backbone yet pro life and I will go as far to say opposed to gay marriage BUT support a common in law type union to enable tax benefits and the likes. Maybe I am a liberal Republican? Lol). They should also tighten our borders (I also share the views from another Bayouroads blog on this issue). Drag of a day not to mention the snow also hit that night :/

The weekend did pick up though and I was able to go into the city on Friday so took my niece and 2 of her kids to Fridays for lunch :)  My neighbor then invited us to dinner but after accepting, Jim was called to Hattiesburg so I enjoyed a nice dinner and conversation with her anyway. Lol...yes...I have neighbors. 5 of them although 2 reside elsewhere primarily and only come out for weekends or to get away ;)

Well...still have tons to do but at least got one hard drive in. Just have to spend another week or 2 calling software companies to change their computer locations however wacom has a sale if you buy a large drawing tablet...you can upgrade the free PS elements to a PS CS5 for only $300 so I may just go that route and have 2 of everything. Maybe if I can talk a friend from Canada in visiting, we network here at the house and both play with the graphics and FB, meet inbetween and play some board games, and whatever else we can conjure up! Won't be as much to do as when I lived in New Orleans though (but I love it here sooo much better ;)



And about the yankees northern cooties ....this means war. We are soooo sending 101 degree humid temps this summer! And ya'll talk funny too lol :P