Sunday, January 30, 2011

OUT OF RANGE

.
So much going on and still loading on new computer so no new pics right now :( (ok..maybe an old one or two :). AT&T sent someone to test my wires after my insistence to avoid a 3rd router check. And you all know how long I've been having them troubleshoot my speed....through hackers, shared lines, possible routers....hell...I forget what all but they have been charging me for 6.0 DSL service for a year and a half when it is unavailable here!

Then the HP new computer...realized the guy I hired last summer didn't even install the CD to the new monitor for drivers NOR the other monitor. Bet that's what HP will say after they fix the duo core tower :/ He's a serious idiot I think.

But the bigger obstacles, dilemas, or ankle nipping stalking demon dog issues had me walk away for a week or 2 and so Paros and I went on a 3 day hiatus to family and fiends by the city. Haha. P's social skills are naught and yet he seemed happy to have his running grounds when we got back. Still half crazy, but oh the moments of awesome catch up, love, support, and fresh prespectives ;)

So much to do and adding cell phone to that list within the week...,maybe during a birthday and couple of other fun functions that will detain me another couple of days or so (and hope to squeeze some puter work down by ordering printer or at least installing the one I have). So till then.....I'm not off the map but out of range :/


Pics chosen from one of my shoots of a girl I called 'my proxy daughter' in my clothes and boots (perfect size for them ;). She eventually received other harley apparel shoots and her start toward her clothes designer apprenticeship work program through the owner of custom childrens clothier. Kudos Tempy ;))))


 
~Snake Charmers Included~