Saturday, January 8, 2011

WIND BLOWN

.
Appropriate title and video for my last or one of my last posts. So eerie and sad to see New York without the twin towers and where the old meets the new in this song...it all seems to be coming into play around the world with all the dead fish, birds, oil spills, natural disasters, etc. And I am feeling less American these days avoiding purchases of anything made in America because it isn't. Harley will be now overseas too so although Jim has owned 9 of them...maybe it's time for a Big Dog or something. We have till spring or summer before we finalize this and the snow hasn't even hit yet but it's due this weekend (pic of Tenn last month).

I think HP is the last American item that actually has a headquarters here but sure they are built somewhere else. I just can't believe I never dealt with them directly because the service is so awesome...I could have done without the middle men in the electronic stores who know nothing and charge more.

Well...I will be busy for a week or two calling software companies to inform them my/their software will be installed on a new computer...put this one back in the other room, repair the other and put on TV in den....and change my internet services to flush the hacker out for good before I go online with the new hard drive.

So there's a lot I'll be shouting out about in the new blog but I will allow this to ride here until the summer at least. Most of you seen this coming and I have already sent the new address. Only God knows where the wind will blow us by then. Stay safe ;)


And it came the day after :/