Wednesday, February 23, 2011

STOP TO PRAISE FOR BLESSINGS

.
Sometimes when things get hectic, we know we are blessed to have our dogs and to live in this house in this town. People unwind from stress each day in various ways, whether through watching a movie, playing games, reading, children or grandchildren but what brings us joy every day are the dogs and sharing our lives with them. And we have a potential new blessing about to enter our lives on the horizon! (pictured here; Annie...looks like a porcelain figurine or china doll...huh?!?). I am apprehensive a bit since she will be my first female. So with that said...we have our customs agent broker in Atlanta on standby :)

Yeah...I'm still tormented with the computers but only have the modem, DVD's and a backup battery to order and I must have missed my call yesterday from being under the loud dryer blowing the dogs dry or the clippers from shaving the Shih Tzu (his first clip from Paros rolling him in the snow like a snowball and Jim rubbing him dry back and forth causing matts on his sides from the friction :/). So hope my guy calls me so we can wrap this up and move forward (I also ordered a new PSP and video bundle so I can play with my graphics while I finish the big stuff up). Other than that I LOVE the HP screensaver and slideshow program (shots here) and made a slideshow of Paros below on the right.


Well....since my last post....thanks to my neighbor for accompanying me to dinner 3 more times when Jim was out of town and to my realtor for our steak dinners on valentines at the sweetheart supper :)  Jim made that one and the music was good with a variety of love songs. It was awesome to see the gentleman perform on the beautiful slide guitar of his!

And thank heavens the birds are still in flight doing their migratory thing around here and not dropping out of the sky like Arkansas and Alabama!! I finally get to post the pic I took a couple or so weeks ago. Kept reminding me of Alfred Hitchcocks movie "The Birds" :l


But praise is sung here with spring in the air, our pet pals, home, job, town, and yes...the stupid computer stuff I can't seem to hire someone to do for me :/  We are proud and happy to live here with our boys but another female other than myself would be great and I'm sooo ready for a ride ;)

Wooo Hooo USA and our service personnel!