Friday, March 11, 2011

TRAFFICKING

.
Oh yeah. Still on it but last touches in going online in the den and networking the 3 desktops...then it's back to comparing my estimates on securtiy systems so I can purchase a laptop to check the dogs when away. And for heaven's sake...I will probably just use Jim's for now because I am SICK of this mess!! I would have hired Firedog or Geek Squad to hook this up if they came out this far but unfortunately...I now know more than I wanted to :/ Just still have to hook up the back up batteries between the surge protectors and computers, get a new modem (and please lord....no breakdowns while I configure it to talk to the router :l).

For outings...it was the ER on a friday night a couple of weeks ago because I poked my eye out almost (scratched it bad and it was swelling up) but I think my Blood Pressure reading freaked them out more whereas my 40 lbs weight gain since I've been on these damn computers is what freaked ME out :P Joke has been that I'm taking my protestant ass to St. John's to become catholic so I can stay on my knees for all the swearing I've done lately :/

Other outings were to dinner with my neighbor while Jim is in Atlanta this week but we did squeeze in a Lowe's trip before he headed out. WE are having to paint the house since my Red didn't want to give me an estimate last August :( And I don't blame him. With over 4000 sq. ft.....I knew I was getting a power painter and a pressure washer! Dreading it. Just more fun I guess. I will probably have paint in my hair or chemicals in the other eye :/


About 6 more weeks till we pick up Annie so hopefully all will be done and to those of you who said "Noooo....not more blogging on the dogs!" Lol.....I say "No more networking and trafficking computers!!!" :D

Arrrrrrrrr. Rapunzel will be ready to ride, Romeo ;)