Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ANCIENT MACHINA

.
Awesome day so far...lawn service, security installation service, vets friend brought by first metal afghan hound prototype (for mailbox to be painted black and he is doing me a large one for wrought iron fence in running motion), Fed X man sending back 1st alarm (which on order confirmation I kept telling the guy Daniel...NO...not agreeing to those terms of coming into my bank...and the bank say they took out more money than they told me, atty. says it's illegal what they done, and Identity Guard say they are trying to access Jims credit so other than that...good day :) Just beware of Protect America....they seem to be illegal as hell over there.

It does remind me of the day I installed the alarm system into the beach house and the carpet installer fought with the securtiy people because they were in each others way so this time worked out well. Jim took the photo below of the empty lot where the house once stood before Katrina when he was on the coast last Thursday. Even the trees are gone :( I took the one above before the lawn service removes 2 large bushes and we paint it classic white and black to look like a traditional southern home and to remind us a bit of New Orleans.

Service Tech does say there are a LOT of wires for ham radios, 6 TV's, 2 phone lines, etc I will have to deal with and then the alarm/surround sound/music for the intercom system (pictured above) will need to be replaced. We should find out where the wires come and go from and calculate if we need a wireless system or not.


And Paros dog food is made up for the week. I usually do chicken breasts with brown rice and veggies since it usually sells .99/lb but this week they had rump roast for $2.99/lb so brown rice, peas, carrots, and a gravy from wheat flour....he is one happy and healthy boy and my check book is too since cans of dog food go for $2 can and can be contaminated crap ;)  Baked some sliced apples in honey and water I put on peanut butter toast for treats.


HP is awesome too. They are fixing the Vista so time on my hands a bit...to play some final fantasy and start looking at laptops.  The only 'Ancient Machina' around will be from the game ;)

Except for AT&T...we got it in drive!