Thursday, March 31, 2011

WEE WEE'S

.



Nothing much but taking it easy. Decided to hop on helping my pal in Canada to do some bling for her ride board at an MS meeting. She coordinates motorcycle rides for MS and well...I surprised myself and came up with an original logo to craft some bling from :)  I haven't drawn bikes in a good while so I was afraid it would have hair or a tail lol. So 'weeeeeee' :D A bit of fun and crafting!

I posted first prototype of these 'wing dings', 'bling' or whatever they are that I use in wall hangings. I like incorportated bones, metal, threads, angelina fibers, silk, snakeskin....every kind of textile I can lay my hands on. They are just hammered and twisted copper.

Jim's Shih Tzu did bite me last night so he is grounded to his cage. He is obsessed with his squeak toys we call "Wee wee's" (we shout "weeeee" when we toss them in the air to him). He decided to growl at Paros and I decided he was not going to do this and went to move him :l  Owwww.

Safetylink is waiting for some parts to finish up over here and the owner had her son-in-law who is an investigator for the Sheriff's dept. to install it. All I can say is Protect America is soooo full of it when they said I could do this myself. He is saavy in computers and this stuff yet he had a difficult time routing wires (half is wireless so if the wires get cut...I have cell too!!). It's hard to do this when there is no attic above the first floor. Weeeeee! We are in good hands :)))

Sanity seems obtainable around here so I think we will be nice and relaxed when we go pick up our Grecian China doll :) And like one of my siblings posted above, we may even go 'Weeeeeee' picking up this Easter Bunny Honey!


Adding a GPS to a small harness on the ride list so she won't go 'wwweeeee' ....just yet ;)