Thursday, March 24, 2011

ROAD KILL

.
Sure 'nuff...after installing the NIC card, updating the computer with 3 yrs. of stuff that day...I decide to go back on this morning and she's dead. No noise or signs of life except a green light in back. HP stuff crap? I dunno but looking like it.

Did get my security company chosen today and paid for. She should be ready to sound off next week and we can roll with the laptops and see what's up. I can just see HLN's Clark Howard gasping at the monthly fees but I can talk to it (in case the dogs are mad at me on groom day :/), camaras, panics, big dog package so I am pleased :)  So much for saving that $60 per month when I changed car insurance from Progressive but hey...it balances out :))))

And the more I use PSP...the more I am impressed. From what I see so far...it can do what PS does! CS2 anyway. And $700 cheaper :D This was done with layers; sat., pencil, brush, and in the larger one, foil with opacity adjustments. "Colors...I see them" is something my oldest grandson once said that has become a family funny. The pic in this post above is of my youngest grandson on his grandfather's bike (not a biker but a 'motorcycle enthusiast' my current spouse calls them...I'm just some yuppy, enthusiast, 1% hybrid I guess...and since I am not patched 'property' ....just call me 'Universal' lol ;)

My seeds and bulbs already sprouted although the Vista is road kill now. Guess God's stuff rides better than that of his nemisis :}

Outta here.......