Sunday, March 27, 2011

DAILY JOURNEYS

.
I may never get to reopen my site but so glad for this daily calander journal/diary/blog thing to record/publish what keeps me down and why I can't update my software. I did find a link to help install CS2 properly until I join a class to get the master collection and so far it seems Dreamsuite and PSP won't play together :/ I will see if it is the same issue as CS2 later.

Jim had me cancel the security system I ordered and we were able to get in touch with my first choice who is local. When he heard I would have to repair the first system if it were to go out....OH HELLLLL NOOOO lol! I guess after seeing me sucked into HP and AT&T...  well...he is making sure I am serviced when he is away :) The tech does say there may be an issue going online through monitoring with the camera but having it online anyway for now so AT&T better start digging and fix their lines or shell out money to me for giving me service they can't deliver like their tech said in Jan. And the owner did say she had the same issues with them. When AT&T told her they hoped her experience would change after their talk...she replied "If it does...it means it just got worse" :l  OMG...needed that one! She is toooo cool ;) I will have to do her a site for free if I get set up over here and she lets me. Still have 3 years on enough space for several sites and can't use THANK YOU #%*! AT&T and HP :P

Mr. Nap It...I need to make the bed :/

HP is to call tomorrow I believe so I will know where we stand. And if it comes to 3 yr old HP computer is trash and I just bought the 6 core tower ALONE for over 2k (& over 2k in monitors, batteries, accessories, etc.) .....I think I'll throw up :P  Then troll EVERY forum of complaint to add my experiences.

Well...thought I'd start drawing some since speeds still aren't up to par. It sometimes helps to take a photo and put it in a photoshop or paint shop pro...use the pencil effect...then turn it to grayscale. If I get the wacom installed on here...I will then trace over it or just view it and pencil it onto paper. I prefer the less perfect drawing that are less defined like Picasso, Monet, etc. One of my favorites of today does horses and afghan hounds...  Martial Robin who is also french like the greats.  I have some of his pieces and a special spot saved in the house for a future large piece :)

Off to speedtest.net and then to see how much I am using on here. Uploaded a wallpaper yesterday at 6 mgs. alone so I'm sure it's a lot but if not...I was told verizon maybe could service me (Doubt that lol. Forever doomed to journey with AT&T :/).