Friday, March 25, 2011

LONGSHOTS

.
I'm breaking out the champagne, ok...maybe a highball, because I got up to 2.2 mbps today!! Maybe, maybe, maybe...I'll just pick up where I left off :)  Auto FX says you don't even have to call them like we do with PS when moving software to another computer PLUS I get to put it on 2 or 3 at a time! Dreamsuite is an AWESOME filter or stand alone program and beats eye candy and others by a long shot! PS sales has me thinking on taking a class so I can get the master edition at student prices which is a savings of about $1700 but if I were to pick just 2 others to add to PS CS5...it would be extended and dreamweaver (of course fireworks would be nice to view work online without publishing...kinda like FP.
But then there is the student classes with microsoft which will certify me and I will be able to have Expressions Web which is comparable to dreamsuite. And the ultimate program at $599 would be free. Ok...it doesn't have a lot of templates like DW but hey...we should know our layouts by then ;)

I would still recommend the Paint Shop Pro X3 program (which I used on the same photo posted here) on sale for $59! Way better than PS $800ish but then again...I still can't find things like history, how to one click and select text...stuff like that. I am already familiar with PS but I do say it is giving PS some heavy competition!

Next time I come in here I'll get Firefox downloaded, dreamsuite on, install fonts, figure out what's up with KPT, see what classes are offered and if there's a campus closer than an hour away, and rescale top 2 for wallpapers (plus add a few I was working on before the vista road kill incident and speeds down). And maybe offer some images to AHCA rescue for their book on Afghan Hound stories everyone is sending in (mine aren't as good but bet I'm getting the book!).

Then it's to HP and why the new computer 'flickers' and runs hot :/ Maybe I should've stuck with the 5-6 yr. old XP that was only $600 and still running :l And maybe...they will do something about the 3 yr. old vista duo core that they fixed for $350...but I had to pay another $100 phone support ontop of that....to the fix what they missed ...and it's dead?

1920 x1080 in wallpapers

Maybe they will do something but won't bet on it.

It's a longshot.