Sunday, July 31, 2011

REROUTING

.
Before the country goes broke...I purchased and installed my PS CS5 so I've rerouted off of PSP on the new machine. I think I can install the PS CS2 on one of the other machines but will find out for sure via phone instead of chat ;)  So thanks to the english dude at 'help with photoshop' (I think the site is down right now but you can find him on you tube). Simple really....and perfect since we are going through this drought thing :(

Well...we'll just say I am still waiting for labels to mail Jim's DSL modem back that came in my name and after 2 phone calls and the doc raising my bp meds to some serious mg and asking me what the heck is going on....billing better not try and charge me or I'll reroute them to my lawyer along with this over $100 in meds per month after copay of my insurance! Maybe he can get my 2 yrs. of paying for 6.0 DSL they don't have here. PO'ed and still dropping f bombs :P Enough to reroute my blood and attitude lol.

Hybrid moth/butterfly?!?
But loving the new tai chi dvd that is geared more to rerouting all the negativity and geared to healing more than martial arts. It's awesome and very relaxing. I'm also trying to reroute all the wires that seem to have converged into my office like direct TV, the security cameras, etc. Almost have everything wireless but those 2 and the XBox which seems simple (if an 8 yr old can do it and make a you tube video..... :) Still playing FF 13 on PS3 simultanously and in sync with XBox but can't wait for the new Sims 3 Pets to come out! :D

Still trying to rehabilitate Aurora. She is sooooo sweet and stays by my side. Unless a man is around. She cowars and scurries to her cage and won't come out of hours :(  She did get scared of me and avoid me for 3 days when I swatted a fly in the kitchen. Glad I didn't tell her it's dead! (and just wished it was....you guessed it! AT&T!!! :D).

Pretty for a moth :)
Everything is peaceful other than that. Lots of sleeping and amazing how many people on BP meds didn't realize it is what makes you tired a lot :(  I plan to get off these things by summers end. Jim is already looking for other phone service when he saw his first bill for $225 lol. Yep. Recharged for something I bought 2 yrs ago...face plate for my dual line jack. Then it was checked again just a couple of months ago and nothing was wrong. Of course it was because there is no 6.0 DSL lol.

That tech don't even need to come back this way or I'll reroute his ass to you know where :P