Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WILL BRAKE FOR HOT DOGS

.
Blocking P TV
Well...break for the kids that find it too hot to play outside lol. And thought I'd invite them into the den with Aurora and me to watch videos of other Afghan Hounds on you tube yesterday :)  Still loving 'Dance of the Snow leopard' shot by Julia but this one is by inbwood on Cali (my favorite being the hounds running back and forth from couch in den to sofa in living room...then both in the toilet for a drink!). P sulks when they block his view and come lay by me :(

Secrets and Kisses
Miss Aurora is still a bit sad and skittish but seems to follow me around. Annabelle is always kissing her and laying by her side. I think she is sensitive to her feelings but sometimes I think it's to say "Are you my mother?!?" Maybe both. Who knows lol. They do have their little feelings and P seems to be more sulky and a bit jealous now I have him some pals to play with. His mind is somewhat off of 'Wayne's Girl' next door (I still send them treats for catching the moles over here though!).

So hotdog it's "P's World" instead of "Wayne's World" now :D


(I think this is becoming more of a dog blog than one on graphics or home rennovations  :l)