Friday, September 16, 2011

HONEY RIDER

.
Oooooo yeah! Not only did I find some new links....but I'm dying to steal some time to see if my favorite portal 'Design Shard' knows about them. Alfoart is where I got the 'honey' tutorial and although I lost him on page 3, it came out 'sweeeet' anyway :)  I plan to try it again and this time maybe take the time to download the PSD files (he had a pattern unfamiliar to me :l). Won't show him my work though lol. He would think I came out of kindergarten class. He's that good :}

Also found that killer texture site; My Photoshop Textures. Not to mention Photoshop Brushes where the pattern below came from and has inspired me to rivet leather or jeans into a wall piece :D  I usually went to My Photoshop brushes but don't always have time to read terms so I don't have a lot of them :/. The leaves in the wallpaper 'Honey Rider' are from his site too (I believe one is O. Dawn...I've seen her stuff in here for years...she makes a lot of them and they are all good so thanks to her too for these ;)

But the Texture site is sooo nicely designed and the photos are killer! I must have downloaded 15 textures and even found the water/wavey one Alfoart uses in his 'honey' tutorial. He also inspires me to pull out my camera to shoot some pics of snakeskins and hides I use in my real world art. And the design of the twitter bird with the gun to it's head is toooo cute ;)  I would follow him it I 'twittered' lol but think I hit 'liked' for FB :))))

Well...off to see what happened to my new help. Jim's line 'ported over' and is now on verizon home wireless (which $20/month is awesome but you can only put 2 phones into the box. If anyone calls that line...I won't hear it :( ). Also have to call...yes...AT&T to see why mine sounds like ravaging demonic parties are taking over :l

Till then....sweet journys :9