Friday, September 23, 2011

COLOR INSIDE THE LANES

.
Prayers answered today for what motivates and colors my life. A sister says it's where my heart lives. It was missing for several years when I lost my afghan hounds but beats again through Paros. He is where my heart lives and just sooo glad he woke up and I'm done with the panic, sobbing, and nausea attacks that took me to dark places :)  His yearly is done, bloodwork, fecal, and the infection in his ears will clear up now (although he is such a sweet boy, I don't think the vet would have had any problem flushing them out). So thanks to God and his vet!

I found an REM song fitting for today's occassion along with a tutorial 'Color My World' from Texttuts I renamed 'My Heart'. Fun and easy...only 10 minutes but I didn't do as good of a job nor did I download the correct star brushes (used default ones & font = Hand of Sean). Life seems to eventually merge into one lane ;)

Soooo much to blog about this weekend; TVA, Tai Chi, Aurora and the strange pups, dinner with neighbor, mink martingale collars I'm starting on but if heaven sees fit for all to be boring with nothing happening....I'm game and down for staying inside and coloring within the lanes ;)


And thanks to REM too :}