Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BIRTHDAY MOVEMENTS

.
Man if I didn't get all my days screwed up this week! Thought yesterday was the 12th (P's bday) and today was the 13th (my grandson's birthday and hand therapy). Turns out yesterday was hand therapy, tomorrow is Jacob's birthday, and today is Paros birthday! We celebrated it this weekend with walkabouts, rides, and grilled him a ribeye and chicken breast. Of course the other pet pals got a chicken breast too ;) His cotton quilt coverlet should come in this week :}

As for today...with time to kill...on phone with ATT. YES!!!! WEEEEE!!! They are to call me back and look into adding a box on my pole!!! :D  FINALLY!! Customer service was awesome and I think they realize my ramblings and troubleshooting for 2.5 yrs aren't fictitous and that the tech over here is an idiot. Yes, Parker...it isn't because of the snow, nor is the box 'down the road'. When I had the transformer replaced on the pole...thank you Tallahatchie Valley Electric...he said there was no internet line there. It ended next door in my neighbors yard.

So it is like christmas to me today and I may get our internet lines and phones restored! As for Paros...I guess another chicken breast and broccoli for dinner...sweet boy XXOO

Thanks to his breeders in Greece for my most precious gift, from their A litter; "Aegean Sea Islands".


Happy Birthday...again and all week...Paros :}