Wednesday, November 7, 2012

PAST FORWARD

Not much today other than a bit relieved no republican in the house to squeeze us financially dry but I hope Obama doesn't fight the house and schmoozes them. More flies with honey ;)

Just did a video set to photos I took last year and this year highlighted main events (Annabelle, Aurora, Mana, little brother, friends, trips, around house). No water, shattered arm, mom's death, tornadoes were the worst of it but there was a lot of great things too. The paintings, trips, grandkids, niece and nephew, little brother, friends, etc. Still another trip and a gown whose style just seems like it was made for me! And it will be lol. As soon as we head out of town this weekend to remeasure :/

So looking back in the past 2 years with photographs set to my Coldplays Xylo Myloto CD (cuts Paradise and Charlie Brown set to my graphics)....we move forward with Obama in charge (still have issues with a couple of things :/).