Thursday, September 18, 2014

RIDE ALONG

So glad I have Shell and family to ride along with me to witness the craziness of this place. I feel validated and know now it was meant for me to be here for a short while but looking to move out of this state right behind them when they locate their place under the sun :)  And they drove up just in time last Friday after directv guy came back to get a tool he'd forgotten and left my fence open (yes...fence...because I already knew these people are too dumb to close a gate but didn't realize they'd open up my fence to get into my damn backyard!). I let the dogs out and they had their field trip across 4 acres chasing the neighbors baby deer so I ran 4 acres in the hot southern sun back and forth, up hill, trying to chase them down until I collapsed in the neighbors front acreage. My 2 grandsons, Michael and Cade, caught Paros and Annabelle and led them home. Of course I have chest pains and went to ER come Monday night at the advice of my insurance's nurse...then doctor at hospital wanted me to stay overnight to do a stress test the next morning. My heart is healthy so must have been a clot, get a shot for it, sucked blood out all through the night, IV, I dunno what all but wasn't eating that food, room was dirty, and wouldn't conform all the way. Did end up putting the gown on over my clothes...but they put a damn alarm on my bed :P  I was handed back my death sentence but plan on returning it again. Soon I hope.


And have a friend I have known since I was 14 in the same hospital in a coma from colon cancer so it was depressing enough. Did enjoy most of the weekend with family and watched the boys on go cart, attempted to make some shrimp creole, hot crawfish dip etc. only to have the atmosphere of zydeco music more enjoyable :) My girl is as bad if not more than me about all these bugs, people, services or lack of, water issues, etc. I still hopes she takes her time in setting up so she will have the best home and work place there is and not rush into just anything. I know the children will be glad to be back in a civilized area and had enough of this cultural exchange!

Still have to call terminix to see if they are going to cover the attic but have a feeling it will be my son in law up there having to devise a way to push the insulation over to uncovered areas of the den. I suggested a telescopic pole so we will see. He has already had to floor the attic for direct TV, help the second tech wire their bedroom (one who came back for his tool :/), move my boxes out of insulation for Terminix...hell...got AT&T to work via a phone call?!? (was this a switch?!?) etc. Maybe it was that he trained the CIA and I told them of this? Is this what it took after 4-5 yrs? He is saying to take some into court and open that door on up!

Going to start a game....Final Fantasy Reborn on PS3 and Diablo on PS4. Boys already started Destiny on PS4 but seem to like Halo on Xbox better. One in football...and the other...whiz kid...reformatting computer, scanning and adding virus scanner and updating dat files and showing Shell how to correctly care for her computer lol :D  My granddaughter is digging her
new kitty and bedroom furniture...total diva! Got her to decorate her first mardi gras mask in sea shells so hopefully she will love crafts of all kinds :)

And to my friend who may buy a Playstation to play with me...he won't miss Facebook at all! Just tell him not to let his girlfriend know it is more than a game device, Netflix, hulu, red box, etc movie rental, makes getting smart TV obsolete...but a social playground as well ;)

Till then...I guess we all ride up together to help step father with flooring. My sister borrowed the money to pay her taxes but he has been left with bare concrete floors for more than a year :(  Glad she is getting out of rehab but still scary she thinks his floors aren't a big deal :/ In her sober state omg :l

Prayers of thanks to our Father Michael's grandfather and for riding with me on my journey this far. I know I don't want to die in a hospital nor of pain. Shell and Chris have been tremendous help on which states allow euthanasia and other laws pertaining to a more quality type lifestyle...that includes services of a higher caliber ;)

As for those who watch Sons of Anarchy...I think we've all been looking for this song on episode 2 of their 7th and final season. It's by Yelawolf...check this southern boy out...he also has songs featuring Kid Rock and others!! He'll need to buckle up and wear his crash helmet for his upcoming journey ;)

Kudos to Big Jim for hanging with me at the hospital. He scored MAJOR points with me this week between Sons of Anarchy show and hospital stay!! My beloved son in law, Chris, looked teary eyed one night talking about him and our relationship but I let him know "He's already back in"  ;)