Monday, March 15, 2010

4 Way Stop

.
Sometimes there's nothing you can do but come to a complete stop and analyze your surroundings and situation. From midnight to 5:30 this morning Norton Rock and Rolled in my computer for the second time this week. Come to find out microsoft has faulty patches in some areas that they just aren't going to update so online backups are a no go until I update to windows 7. Come April to June they will not have any more patches/update/support for most of XP or Vista. Because windows is always plagued with viruses? I would go get a Mac but all my PS, KPT, Editors, Dreamsuite, Eye Candy happen to be for windows :/ Down about it today.

Then ya throw in there's issues with services from Memphis to maybe Jackson. I am hoping Jackson is a little more saavy than Memphis. With Firedog gone due to Circuit City closing..this leaves me at the mercy of Geek Squad at Best Buy whose prices are worse. Or a private company but they charge even more to come to your house and set up your equipment. We had a little confusion with the XBox this week. Not sure why we didn't go from PS2 to 3. How did I get talked into that?!? At least we will have different platforms for when the kids come to visit.

And groomers?!? Definitely stuck in the mud there! My Afghan Hound Club can't even help me up there and I really don't see the need to continue my membership. Really liked them and their pals...although they weren't afghans lol! Depressed about the local groomers trim here too :/ And I thought Petco was bad!


What a month! But it has been a blast playing in FB! Didn't really do any graphics but worked on my other sites a bit and posting some I did last month before joining Facebook. Started pulling out slowly and DEFINITELY deleted my graphics from there! Norton scan histories must report hacker intrusions or something most every other day. I think they will be disappointed to learn no credit cards used in the computers...I call directly to the manufacturers....Microsoft, Norton, Wacom....etc. Plus I have Identitly theft insurance and they will go after thieves to regroup their money so :P




Ahhh but the Wacom tablet is coming and then there's Final Fantasy on XBox, spring cleaning, opening the craft room upstairs, and Paros 2cd level of obedience training so I'm sure I'll be busy ;)


But if it gets rough and I find myself at a 4 way stop...with my age...maybe I would pull over and let the pros do it but in Ms....I need an air rescue out of here :/