Monday, March 8, 2010

Transmissions

.
Since I joined Facebook 2-3 weeks ago for my daughter I find she is hardly there. My time has been too preoccupied there playing games with friends. It has been fun and I have to say all wasn't lost. I reconnected with some dear friends. One I had lost contact with about 8 years ago...the other was up here about 3 years ago but hurricane Katrina has kept him in motion on the road a bit. The one posted here has no idea how she helped me through a very hard time in life via graphic programs and just being there to respond and brighten my day. It was a time of pain for her as well but how beautiful to reemerge finding her a healthy and happy new grandmother! (photo here and not taken by me).

Well the weather has been getting warm enough to start spring cleaning and prepare to fence off at least an acre in back for the hounds (we plan to fly another one in from Greece). The resident deer here do not bother to move from our front yard when we drive up the lane to the house any more. They hang on that 3 acres every night and Paros will knock us down to get to them! Seems they know the 2 Goldens won't bother them either. I just hope Paros settles down with another hound to run and relate with. The shih tzu isn't his cup of tea ;) (photo here of Kid Red playing with Ironing Board Sam at the Jazz Fest's House of Blues Stage and taken by me).


Well Jim's in Picayune today and has split his vacation up. He has taken one week off already to work for my family. I think he has 3 weeks left and wants to spend one of it with our friends in Louisisana. I was hoping to stay with my friend instead of his or a motel so we'll see. The other week will be traveling to Atlanta to pick up the new hound from Greece hopefully and we are talking about seeing Shar (above) in Indiana. Usually I upload a graphic in a post but with all the reconnections in FB...I'm just posting an old graphic header for a web set I did years ago from a collage of photos here today.


As for transmissions...whether on the road via cell phone, ham radio, call box or online via My Space, Facebook...Hello. I'm glad you are still out there ;)