Thursday, June 16, 2011

HARD JOURNEYS

.
It may take a bit for me to catch up on all the emails but got half down so far. It's been a rough couple of weeks so I'm behind on everything but did get around to changing up my services. Keeping bellsouth internet though because it's unlimited whereas ATT isn't :P. A lot of their own people were unaware of the limited 150 GB so the email address I've had with Ma Bell from 13-14 yrs ago still rides ;)

Fell really sick after Paros Birthday and missed the mail carrier with my paintings at the door. I was down for 3 days and when I went to pick them up...forgot about the Miata :/  I had to let the top down to get them home and then forgot about an order I had to pick up at the vets. The box they came in looked a bit beat up so I just opened them the next day to check their condition. A bit worn on the bottom but I'm NOT sending them back lol! I adore them :}  He (Martial Robin) is awesome and I LOVE his style of painting :))))

I did buy a new room dehumidifier/AC/heat in one on wheels so I can keep the room constant and looking at stone to cover the Fireplace with. I think the gold face will be the first to go though lol so hopefully they have something in black wrought iron or similar. I also replaced the ceiling fan with a leather and wrought iron fan so packing up more stuff for my realtors shop in town.

A rough P before clipping neck :(
Well...the Afgan Hound Club of Memphis is still going and plan to make the specialty show in August. Hate I missed the meet but was quiet surprised they are still kicking about. I also have had to tweak my machines and need to start looking for a new sewing machine. Then there are all the calls I still owe to people but I did find another one of my favorite afghan artists I've mentioned before when I did the 'Afghan Fire' peice with the smoke brushes. She is just low key online but still hits the shows and if I had a handler...I would have known this :/  So Raintree Kennels are online again and some of her bronzes and watercolors are there. I did get to use my machine a bit and drew this of P under the fan for some thread painting so feed dogs off lol! (lightly done in red pencil then cleaned up with levels adjusted in graphics program).

So it's been a rough journey for me with my health and catching up, my machines, paintings, and the poor plants but we are all cool and having some lazy summer days :)


Happy Birthday Paros, Jacob, Sheri, Tommy, etc. :))))