Wednesday, June 1, 2011

IN AND OUT

.
For the past month it's been 'In and Out' of states, town, outside with the new pup, gardens from her digging, people, car rentals, airports etc. If we aren't east and west on the tornado paths, then we are north and south on the blues trail lol. Hit 5 states and flower purchases for the gardens 3 times...with 4 plantings :l So much for salvaging what she dug up but she knows 'leave it' now lol :D

Love, Heat, or Siamese Twins?
And in and out with potty training. After eating, drinking, napping....no wonder I always liked buying the older show dogs that had issues obtaining majors. At least I got sleep and didn't have to 'puppy proof' the house from cords, plants, or anything that isn't anchored or made of steel!! I don't need Jenny Craig....I have a puppy!!! And it's confused with it's breed because it seems to have a penchant for the Shih Tzu lol!! They pant and hold paws :o (I have to have Charles Barsotti's book..."They Moved My Bowl" now lol. Thanks Jim ;).

Well today was really nice even though we are hitting 100 degrees now. I made my last trip out of town on a day excursion to wire money to Europe for the painting here so I will have the pair this week!!! I am locking the doors and STAYING IN for at least a month to prep my den for the beautiful art created by Martial Robin. I visited my oldest daughter and although my baby brother couldn't make lunch...my little sis did :)

Yep. I was in and out of places today...daughter's house, mom's house, sisters house, 3 restaurants, 2 banks, and shopping...not to mention the past month a funeral, airport, picking up puppy 2 states over, sick, doctors, 2 car rentals, 3 garden replacements and family.....for awhile at least I AM OUT!

Maybe resuming house painting will be in :}