Thursday, September 24, 2015

SOARING HIGH

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh...I just had to post this quick one not only because Pope Francis is here and I've been watching him with love and admiration...praying congress will ACT and not FORGET what he is requesting...but my little brother's prayers and other prayer group this week brought an appointment in a couple of weeks to see my out of pocket and out of hellish insurance network doctor I saw last year! To read my results (they already got them from other doctor I've never seen nor had the nurse tell me cat scans etc.) and to discuss options! Wow! What a novel idea lol! A doctor with options! Thanks to all for the prayers...even though this is probably not reversible...at least maybe we can stop it!

And even though this video lives on this page.. I am posting it here of him blessing the bikes in Rome from Harley Davidson's 110th anniversary when we went a couple of years ago. I still get excited when I see him! Is there anyone better than Christ, Pope Francis, The Delai Lama, or MLK? Well...I mean under our father in heaven ;)

Don't Nope The Pope :P