Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ON STAR

.
Easter Sunday was a beautiful day and although I regreted not attending services/mass...we got a lot done and enjoyed the day outside with the dogs. Paros had his own Tbone and dug up a lot of plants I had just planted. He probably thought I was burying treats and was on his own easter egg hunt :l  I was in and out between the patio and computer playing games with my daughters and friends and have been really relieved that my youngest girls health problems aren't going to cause as much concern as originally thought and my grandson is due May 17th :) (My favorite modeling shot in New Orleans of Shell below)



Computers still causing problems along with owing the IRS but I like the young man taking care of them. I had to opt for another virus scanner that is compatible with both hard drives and had him pull my 3 ghz/3 gig ram HP to the computer room and put my smaller drive on the flat screen in the den. It was awesome for a day until the power blinked repeatedly and graphic card went out the next day. Appreciative of at least that service where I am at and what the new computer guy doesn't know now...he will in the future so I have lots of faith in his ability to progress in his studies. We'll just have to supply him some ear plugs around here :/

Also heard from my breeder who has been quiet for about a month or so showing P's sister, Ice, around Europe (photo here owned by Evi ... AfghanHounds.gr ). She is also planning to have another litter and we hope to be chosen as adoptive parents to another hound. I think P won't be so mischievious and settle down more. He is one stubborn boy and his social graces have become naught with our isolation...which I love! He loves the wild life but misses his public excursions and interacting with people. We can tell that he knows he is different and special from the other dogs around here when he looks back and forth between us and the neighbors dogs that live freely outside. Just hope he doesn't pick up thier habits. Too bad I can't get him online with FB :l (Ariel shot of P's digging grounds below).




So to all the my beloveds I'm a fan of mentioned here...."On Stars...Seize the Future!"



Hamlet and Naya (P's mom) on a model shoot in Greece.