Sunday, April 24, 2011

EASTER INTERVENTIONS

.
Although up all night sick and with calls through the night about my mother....somehow the sweet sounds of neices and grandchildren to wish you a happy Easter can bring the sun around. Things go on and I know that things will never be the same.

Easter Chicken Treats?!?
The fire detector went off the other night. It was embarrassing asking them how to shut it off and I forgot my code (usually kept in manual :/).  Everyone says to rip it out and go ADT but we will see. I will speak to our attorney when we draft a will first. That is 3 months behind and probably for the best...I want to make sure I don't suffer like my parents. It took 3 months this before my father passed and when he did....they brought him back only to be in a vegetative state. Glad everyone was onboard to pull the plug.

Now shopping for a muzzle for the Shih Tzu, stripping comb, new mat comb, and will look at a new grooming table (48" I believe). Would be nice if I knew of a detailed grooming book. Also adding PS upgrade but not sure if I will add extended to that and need to make sure the new computer gets updated on my 4 year home warranty. And don't know what happened with FED X because it's been 2 days and still no box to mail the Vista in. And a squeeze to the jeweler and frame shop :)

Well...today is a special day for believers in Christ. I can't imagine a mesiah who only deals with kings and the unafflictated. Ours is the epitome of compassion and charity. One who walked with the inflicted, slaves, poor, damned, ...those in need. And I hate I missed services but up all night....

Waiting On A Friend
So no Easter bunny yet but will continue to look if it doesn't work out. I may have to ask my our attorney what to do on the alarm services because I can't use it and it's still not done....and I need it. It's been 2 weeks since the alarm company said about seeing when the tech has off. I'm just sure the man is busy with his day job and trying to learn the camera thing maybe. There is also Easter and his family :)



Wishes for an uplifting and inspirational Easter Sunday :)