Thursday, April 7, 2011

SPEED TESTS

.
Hannibal
Well ATT left yesterday and I have been maintaining 5.0 speeds all week. Since the securtiy started to be installed, I first thought maybe it was something he did :l  The final analysis is just this...it doesn't quite reach me and they are COPPER wires...therefore in cold months...slow speed. But as to WHY soooo slow...he said that was something else creating such a death crawl :l .2, .4...and topped at 1.4 in 6 months till a week and a half ago...I got up to 2.2 and called them saying I bought a camara to go online with the security and that they would have to pay for each month I couldn't use it. Maybe a switch got flipped?!?  Got the 2.2 prior to the start of the alarm but now the weather has been constantly warm... 5.0! This weeks techs were on the ball ;)

small projects
Now what to do. Drop down to DSL 3? Go airless verizon? I think they should adjust charges to 3.0 for the winter months because Photoshop isn't even installed on here yet and omg....that is suck a huge program even for the basic costing more than most basic desktop computers. And when running it...along with music to listen to...it will slow down even a 6 processor computer. I know the new PSP is and well...they have grown into a large program themselves over at Corel! So far...everything like PS. Haven't found the inner and outer glows yet and having a bit of trouble with channels but really like it for the price!!

Nuff speeding on puters for now. Just have to keep my eye on it all, add the PS and check where I'm at, make a decision, and talk with customer service. Been a long time coming about :/


Speeding thru the unfinished projects & craft boxes now :D