Saturday, January 21, 2012

KILLER SHOTS DOWN THE ROAD

.
Well shoot this weekend on down when my app for a .22 rifle was delayed. Since AT&T here has kept my speeds below a 1.0, I haven't been able to focus on the web sites nor my leather works (not to mention the humidity ruined my snake skins last summer when I forgot to turn on the AC to the craft room :/). And with the animal rights activists issues with Sweetwater Jaycee's rattle snake roundups...prices have been soaring.

So I watched this blog become a theraputic journal while I redirected my focus onto something else in order to come out of hiatus. The camera had me busy lately while my BP was down so I have been researching the area, plantations, and focusing on outdoors wanting to kill some critters around here like armadillos digging holes, mean opposums, and the snakes out front that come around in spring (so far the moth balls out back around the dogs area have been working well). I already experienced one Afghan Hound bitten by a copperhead down in Waveland/Bay St. Louis at the beach house. Importing Paros in from Greece and with him being the finest animal I will probably ever own....I'll be damned if that will happen to him.

Granddaughter..firearm safety :)
In talking with the FBI to why it was delayed....I'm not too panicked. I know I follow the laws to the best of my ability (ok...some new laws my slide by me :/), worked in unison with them for the IRS back in the 80's when all the banks were seized (and lord I don't know why they weren't this year because it was transparent to me what was afoot with CEO bonuses and all the foreclosed properties that were snatched up), and I always try to point out where large criminal activity occurs. Larry would be living here if he was still alive to round them up for me plus their venom so they better be right if I am denied, or they can foot the bills to hire a herp over here (NRA sent me to some atty sites so if I need help...). At least the grandkids are proficient in firearms (thanks to my son-in-law who serves this country and a fine man as well as marine :).

Now I don't have issues with drugs as long as it is not around me or my property but when I walk into public places or have it invades my space...I have issues. I could walk into most any bar and lines of coke, meth, or whatever crank is (not to mention the junkies) ran rampant. I guess since most public officials were corrupt...it really didn't matter. Except to me. And thank you God for hearing your call about the big one going to hit. And on my birthday :)  Yep. Eye of Katrina went right over that mess on the 29th of August.

It seems with nothing to do but be a tourist in my own state now I haven't been missing Louisiana but I foresee me becoming some kind of activist in able to retain my rights. Brother :l  Last thing I need with my BP :P So my week has changed from the 'The Big Plantation Hunts' and picking up my 'Critter Killer' to looking up attorneys, NRA, where to file formal complaints, and courts not in the area. First complaints other the ISP and County Engineer breaking laws over no water pressure, is the department of health inspector who it seems cannot be fired or replaced. And knowing the 6 months rennovations into rennovating and bringing my bar into code along with laws pertaining to my food license....I do not see how they are able to open this dives here in Charleston. Especially across the street from the church.

Speaking of church...2 of the ladies in choir from my church and I went on a joy ride yesterday in hunt of a plantation out on the Delta. That was supposed to be the topic today. "Joy Ride Choir" lol. Of course God sees we stay on the right path so not only I forgot my memory card in the camera (and man those would have been 'killer shots' lol...pun intended ;), but it appears it may become an issue maintaining my God given rights in pursuit of protection and happiness (*#&!%).

But so far...my quest for a Martin dreadnought I want the music store to convert to a lap slide via nut extender and tone bar hasn't been thwarted.  With an elder gentleman from church that plays a resophonic slide, I may just get some good references on where to take it in to be serviced (along with my ovation which probably needs to be planed again).

'Shots' this post from a sunset last wednesday, dining room a dear lady friend from the furniture store is helping me decorate, some old photos of Larry, and music 'fired up' by an awesome guitarist out of Australia (which I am wanting 2 of his CD's...music and a lesson). Also the newspaper article "This Bust's For You" when they rounded up all the bars with illegal activities on the coast.

I love it here so in a way...glad for the bust to see what kind of community I was in and to you Lord...thanks for the warning on Katrina. I hear ya ;) I guess in the meantime it will be 'overkill' with the 38 :/

My father...Bambi Killer :(

Given snakes...I made crafts. Given rejection...I make waves.