Saturday, January 7, 2012

QUIET REFLECTIONS

.
Had to jump up out of here and dine with my neighbor lady after being stalked on PS3 by some guy that don't even play games. I knew I had been in the house too long alone (Jim headed back to Atlanta right after New Years day). And why would he think I am a teen or something when I have my virtual character resembling my age and self? Hmmm. Maybe he thought it was a mishap lol. Every store I ran into there he was....RUNNING me down and REPEATEDLY asking me 'Why are you running from me?' I wish I could virtually knock him off his feet onto his a**. Think I will get some headphones for that platform ;)

Dunno what I'm going to do with 2 XBoxes though. Think I will give it to my youngest brother or hook it upstairs.I think we have a special bond. We are both ends of the spectrum but share more than I even realize. I guess another gift from our father :} Plus...even if I hooked it up upstairs... I don't how they look at the Gold Membership lol. Does that include just one system? The family plan when only I am playing one system at a time? Lol...guess they didn't plan on that and well...I still have a couple of months free on one....3 on another :/ And we could talk on the XBox instead of cell phones with bad receptions ;)

Well...happy birthday to Annabelle this week. Extra treats and chicken. She gets a bit smarter each month and now I can just say "Cage" and she goes into her cage at night but this week...she got to sleep with me till the rains hit today. I still have to clip her and bought her for Paros thinking he'd have a playmate to run with. Thought I'd have a pet to hang with too (the boys prefer to sit by Jim whenever he is here). She plays with the Shih Tzu, and you'd think Bayou and her where Siamese Twins. Paros just growls at her :\

Rainy week and they are having crabstuffed catfish at the local restaurant so I'm off to abduct my neighbor or reserve a table for one then read the operating instructions on the new camera :l 

All is quiet on New Years Day (and week) ;)