Thursday, January 26, 2012

FIRED UP


FINALLY they are done with the water!!! We have full pressure! I guess next I will be woo hooing "The phone book is here, the phone book is here!" (from the movie "The Jerk"). Not that it saved Annabelle's or Bayou's coats. Still clipping down poor Annabelle and saving the sides of P's coat now. Jerks :P

Speaking of phone books...ours isn't even as thick as the national Geographic which I posted here. They don't have much service or numbers in it but the NG magazine has an article on genetics and canines I can't wait to read. They posted pics of the Afghan Hound 3 times in there :) The issue is concerning the field of study I was in pursuing my DVM for research in communicable diseases between man and canine and how breeders did/do all the field work :}. Well....at least my pals are healthy over here. Especially after we changed their drinking water to purified spring water from the cooler :)

I also posted the Pisces wallpaper. A bit early (and gaudy..yuk :P) but I killed half the day playing in the arts programs since my speeds were down at .16 mbps. Keep emailing lawyers about trying to get my money back they overcharged me for over 2 yrs. Not to mention told me to get a new computer...so 4k on a hard drive getting the best I could so this issue would be done and well...I'm screwed :/ I just keep running speed tests, posting them in FB, blogging about it here, write times and dates techs come out or when I speak to them over this mess on the phone. Of course I put everything off for the holidays. No water, itching, dirty dogs...miserable :P Too funny running to La. and friends well out too. Thank God for motels!

Wonder whose Afgan's?
Redundant today but did get the dvd player repaired in the XP, done warranties on Cmas gifts, got media software to stream everything (not that I have speed :/) so maybe one day I can use the new Smart TV, Kinect XBoxes, 3 computers they had me buy, and HP wireless printer is crap. 4th time I've installed the damn software and hooked it up. Not that they are going to call back to help me troubleshoot the problem. Nope. Today big company's just lie to you to sell you something you think you are going to get...then dump you :( Direct TV and AT&T did it to Jim too. He has been off the past week and I've been donating his services all over town between the Realtor, Church, etc. to protect him from this mess lol! :D

Maybe that little $149 atty thing that the NRA sent me will work. For that price per year, they write all the letters you need to resolve issues and you can hire them if that doesn't work. Probably lazy non caring ambulance chasing rip offs too along with the rest of them :P But who knows...maybe there will be a decent caring person in the group :}

Man I get so fired up and then I look at my baby boy :}


And then my Realtor friend calls and my BP cools down ;)

But something's up with the email :/