Monday, March 12, 2012

MAD DASHES

.
Oooo....so close when I can get off this WYSIWYG online editor I can taste it! Of course I am still rerouting computers and have to check modems. I decided to keep the wireless N modem ATT gave me because the computer went down a couple times due to storm and another line issue around here so it will have to do for now until I can shop for a more sound (900+ Netgear) modem/router. I have just been busy with vacation planning, Easter coming, hunting house/pet sitter, arranging for 2 more camera's installed, and with Easter coming....too much going on. Did finish the Easter tutorial I've been following at Alfoart. Man he is tough :l

And with us gearing up for sounds...I've been playing with Ipod backgrounds. The brick background came from Mayang Textures. I really enjoy her site so when MPT (my photoshop textures) or LT (Lost and Taken) don't have what I need...she does! She is an amazing girl and has traveled extensively. It's like eye candy in her sites!! :) The tutorial for the neon came from Zee at Abduzeedo (I think...I got frustrated and just did my own thing so it isn't as nice :/). Porche font, Brewer's line art at Adobe exchange.

Got some help on Saturday. Wasn't for long but she did an awesome job and we got a bit done. Jim was home too so lots of spring cleaning will get knocked out before we get a sitter but if not...we'll just board them (~gloom~dread~) and set all the alarms and cameras, have the neighbors watch for us (one neighbors son works for the police dept here) and then I'll just probably panic about the dogs boarding :l  Already found the internet cafe on the ship so I can view the house from time to time but think I'll just take the lap top and view where I want onboard.

Primaries are tomorrow so off to vote for Ron Paul. I think he may have jumped out though. Haven't eyed the news as much this past week or so. If so...I'll vote...~cough~....Obama whom I am mad at :P  Messin' with our gun laws and religion :( No points won there with a southern girl in the bible belt :/ Here is a link to those confused like him about religion here. And the differences between Allah and God here. For atheists here, and my favorite sermon by Lockridge on how and why he says God came from nothing lol...here. Hell...if all these links confuse him...just go to ehow.

As for safety at our borders...a friends bday package was thoroughly examined. I don't know if it was the "NO MOLESTE" door sign I taped on it, or maybe the DVD and 3 CD's had our master plans for mayheim on them (which would be something more along the lines from an "I Love Lucy" show lol!!). Maybe it was that huge $25 check. That's enough to fund a feminist terror camp on males :l  Maybe they read BDAY as "Biker Dames Against You" and took it personally lol :D  Regardless...I got a good laugh. Still rolling 2 days later!! :D

Till then......