Monday, August 20, 2012

ZOOM ZOOM!

Will show them on masks later ;)
ATT scheduled to come out on Saturday so we couldn't leave to buy a wet saw to finish the master bath floor but what was worse...they didn't show. Jim and I were soooo mad we started looking at houses to move from here. Found a couple we really liked and looked at the excursions for our upcoming vacation. Half hour into them being late with no call....we are talking attorneys so I called them MAD AS HELL but apologizing to the tech KNOWING it wasn't his fault personally...just the company and higher ups he worked for that has screwed us over for almost 3 yrs now (and I have NEVER sued anyone in my life but definitely ready for a battle in court!). And this is all after installing yet another modem (although this one will work ;)) and yet no speed.

Xunantunich Ruins, Belize
They said they would come out today (Monday) so I called my hand therapist and had to cancel...again...and waited. Finally came out and man am I flying fast now! He clocked a 6.2 or something and I am clocking 5.55 but that is with a video streaming simultaneously :D Plus I know HP still has to deal with the framework in here (new puter). Seems to have been an open line (one of the lines on the road side was cut/frayed or not connecting 100%) but that I am over 3 miles to the call office in town and something about 'loops' so I may not always get this speed but shouldn't expect anymore death crawls at .2 to .7 ...not even a 1.0! Zoom Zoom! :D (Worth not mentioning how appalled I was that he was spitting in my driveway and not to throw anymore candy bar wrappers on the ground :l).

'Tika' Carolyn Carr's Jaguar
Nuff tech talk! Looks like I can move forward with dream weaver, web site, leather, etc!!! And I've been working on sea life themes in my arts, making molds, my own fabric of angelina fibers, silk roving, other scrap fibers for embellishments, molds for metal embellishments, bleaching shells and looking forward to purchasing more when we are in Florida before we cruise to the western caribbean this time :) It's going to be hard for awhile trying to pay off the doc bills, play catch up on regular bills so I probably won't have my site or dreamweaver up till after christmas.

And lord knows with Annabelle finally going into heat that will be an extra expense for her spay. At first I didn't know why the heck she just jumped up onto the grooming table and laid beside Paros! She hates the table and baths! They stayed their side by side for 15 minutes till I decided to go get the camera...then P decided to hop his butt on down lol! Then the humping and howling started the next day :l Never again will I question when a female goes into heat! And I rescheduled her spay 3 times afraid she may have been in heat and didn't want to jeapordize her life with the heavy blood flow. Well Miss "My Cooter is the size of a Watermellon" will definitely be liked by Mr. P now lol :D

And now I maybe can make more than $4200 lol once I get a site up and busy again :))))) I've been making molds from dried sea life (sea horses, puffer fish, shells) to pour metals, metal clays, mortar etc. in. They main thing is that we don't have to move but I was getting excited about it and finding cheaper houses than what we are in now was getting exciting. That would have left us more money to travel on and have Paros shown so who knows...maybe that is still an option.

PS CS5 2 rust texture clip
So it's zoom zoom again with me too! No more 'grounded' time and lots to catch up on (and I don't mean TV...which I did enough of this past week but do like the show 'American Pickers' and 'Pawn Stars' :)). And it may be road closed on my ongoing 3 yrs of troubles. I'm sure I will take this off eventually if speeds keep up and put it on a back page but this blog will be dedicated to tutorials, real and photoshop, my websites, and perhaps another blog or another site on travel stuff :)

At Carolyn Carr's, Belize 94
After 3 years of a death crawl, several tech visits and tests from afar, hundreds of calls, supervisors, engineers, electric company with new transformer pool, electricians testing wires, new computers and modems....all it took was a Johnny :}  He stayed on the phone with me and ran 4 15 minute tests to detect a tap in the line...told the spitting litter bug tech where to look and damn! No more monkey business. I'm done so I'm outta here for now! How I wish to send Johnny an awesome leather mask embellished with metal ;)  Biker on bayouroads :} He just made this upcoming vacation incredible already and I know the supplies, experiences, inspiration I gather from it will be successful :}


Zoom zoom ;)