Wednesday, May 11, 2011

HOUND FOR HEROES

.
I always believed that things may not go as planned because something else was intended in the great design of things. We have been test driving SUV's Monday and learning that Jim is sooo big...only Yukons, Tahoes, Escalades, Navigators, or Expeditions are our choices. Well....looking at the prices makes me want to shrink wrap him to fit so wouldn't you know....they call him back out to Alabama for the week and Martial Robin Emails his new paintings!!!  Weee!!! So no blues about the SUV right now...we will save it that for later. Right now I am measuring areas with my measuring tape and converting Cms into inches lol ;)

Clearings
And how beautifully that worked out. We will both be on road trips and will reconvene online next week to purchase one (piece shown above). So P will get his road trip and a girl but to be honest...I think I am becoming more excited for myself than apprehensive about having a female! And a blonde (what is called 'red') black masked little 'Belle Fille du Sud' like the afghan 'Taco' in the commercials years ago ;)
  
Yep. Things work out for the best. The house and shutters are starting to show so good thing the south moves at a leisurely snails pace or I would be painting the house during a blue time. Instead, we will be having a bit of christmas in May and singing little road songs with a joyous heart :}

Still looking for retriever :/
Yep. Afghans are my heros from the blues ;)