Friday, May 20, 2011

RUNNING ON EMPTY

.
She's a Stalker :/
Ooooo...sometimes things go sooo fast and with the new pup's whining for a poo 1:30 in the wee hours...I don't know how I get things done. I fixed the feeding schedule by the third night and yesterday she started using the stairs so no more carrying the little baby gaga lamb at least. Bayou is getting frustrated with her now though. He started out by taking his squeak toys we call "wee wee's" to her but now he is mad she has taken them over and runs from her :/

Naked!! No Shutters or bushes :(
But the hardest part of this week has been coming to terms facing my mother's things. I am sooo glad she wanted me to have my grandmother's jewelry and the other stuff I just made a space in a walk in closet with a chair to put them because I know I will need to sit and cry it out when I go through them. I didn't even bother to put tissues because my sobs of late require crying towels. I think it is one reason I keep myself busy and try not to think of her things moved from their places but know this is best. I even dried some flowers with the funeral program I plan to arrange in a collage with her picture.

Black Trim Done
Well...had a quiet day yesterday so painted the shutters :D The house looked funny bald for a bit and I don't know why I planned to wash the dogs and start painting in the white on the house today but it will keep me busy. I am still shopping for slate to put in the den and trying to match them up with the paintings I want too. I told the artist so he can place that notch in his belt lol ;) My mother was great at decorating but I never had her artistic ablities so I am just matching stuff to the dogs ...then to the room :l I dunno. She would laugh though and say how retarded I am :} (Ready for Desparate Landscape Show lol).

Jim comes in from Alabama tomorrow so hope to squeeze a trip by my stepfathers with him so he can put a tighter seal on a patio door. I have to be in the city to hit one of my banks on a work day too. Hope to multi-task in one trip to shave another 4 hours off but tought to get Jim there during bank hours.

I think when Jim asked for the first time in 15 years why do I take all these pictures of the house...I was a bit taken back. He lived with me during the sale of one home and purchase of the beach house when we first shacked up and I reminded him of how I still have the photos of him in the 10 ft. area digging out my pool :l. He wants to see those again lol...10 yrs of debris no pool company on the coast would touch (not to mention the tree roots from a black oak that grew through one of the skimmers :/). I'll have to post the before and after pics one day :))))

But now...I need to face this and quit running on empty :{