Sunday, February 14, 2010

LOVER'S LANE

.


Whew! The dogs are clean, it's a beautiful day with the high of 51, valentines greetings are sent, and steaks are to be put on the grill so we can enjoy the weather before snow hits again tonight. They are calling for 1-3". I can see me locked in the den or computer room...frozen. Maybe I'lll create some snowflakes in Photoshop or something. The one posted here with all the hearts was sent out to friends and I created one with a poem I sent to the ones I feel close enough to share something crazy and corny like that from the heart (hehe...pun intended!). I'm no poet but well...ya tend to get all mushy when you think of the ones that you feel really close too. This one was done in a wallpaper too on the next page (wallpaper link above) and created with layer styles in PS along with my new dreamsuite 1 filter.

With all that out of the way...the only thing left for me to do is to clean the bedroom. It's 70% settled in...just have to hang the TV, art, and valances. Jim says our bed looks like a 'doggie day care center' most of the time but everytime I put their toys in their cages or on P's new pillow by the window...they just drag them back up to us in bed so we have to keep a blanket down ontop of our comforter for protection. LOL...they even have a you tube song and video called "There's Dog Hair In Everything I Do" and she mentions thinking about shaving her dog. OMG I wanted to immediately email her to let her know it doesn't work!!! Probably why I got a commercia vacuum for Cmas for col.


Well I'm off to play outside and prep the cages for a pass to lover's lane so to the one's out there I forgot...here ya go. Post it, print it, email it, call it your own...it's 4 U ;)