Friday, February 12, 2010

WARNING! WARNING!

.
I am starting off today by WARNING those of you who are offended by bad language...RUN!!! Seems this week I've had issues with my renegade tongue from the grooming incident and was sent the joke on the VERY bottom. Although I do not post other peoples work (except 2 photos here with credit)...it was how I felt about the pet services in my area :/ It is the joke with the fire (would post credit but not sure where it came from other than through email from one of my online groups...hehe). For the rest of you who know me when I am on my soapbox...scroll all the way down and this other joke posted here, well, just decided to post it too anyway since we are having all this snow and breaking records in the south. I have a friend in Biloxi, MS. on the coast and another in La Comb, La. out driving in it today so the one here with the snowman protest on global warming is for ya'll ;)

Playing with layer styles in PS today from graphicsoft. Nothing I was out looking for but with a little tweaking and layering the styles, I'm getting close. So much for the expensive filters I bought but in time I will learn them and become faster. Love the iron effect on the butterflies font (hehe...good ol' Iron Butterfly from the 60's...pun, pun, pun!). I'm getting close to the jewel tones I want too and it is an excellent learning source for the settings. I plan to join their forum but may go play some "Farmville" game on Facebook with my daughter or girlfriend when they pop back online.


Glad tomorrow is groom day so I can get the soap off Paros. He won't be greasy for valentines day which also happens to be heartworm time and my parents anniversary. Missing the dings that come stoked in PS so off to hunt them down so here comes the joke only instead of buying cookies....for me its delivering the pet services...teehee.

You've been WARNED!!