Friday, November 27, 2009

Merging Traffic


Or public domain and gov sea photos into my downloads file folder!  Whoaa. A couple of good sites today were Public Domain PicturesPublic Domain Image, Public Domain Photos, and from NOAA Photo Library (some to be credit from the Ring of Fire exploration but wow!  Quilt inspiration!! Lots of beading and fibers there ;). The first one I mainly found to photographers whose works I drooled over, Anna and Peter, so like others have done me in the past...I will have to send them something in the mail if I ever get around to using their works in a digital piece. For now they will make great personal E-cards and well...2 days of reading and surfing this subject...I'm good to go next tutorial that asks to pull out some kind or puddle with cobblestones, or an orange. LOL...I take a lot of pictures but yet to shoot an orange unless it was in med school or something :l

Next to re-study HTML which is HTML5 = XHTML these days :/  Boy am I behind. I thought I was doing good to produce frames and slicing and dicing images for rollovers. Flash had just came out and I was studying it along with CSS before I quit this stuff. Seems Dreamweaver is still the software to own though. Some things never change ~sigh~


Glad the dogs are doing good from stealing one of the Turkey breasts out of the sink. Paros enjoyed half the breast and doubt he shared any with Bayou. I did cook it anyway for them and they think it's Christmas already lol! Just glad I didn't have to b*tch the vet down to the clinic yesterday on Thanksgiving :o

Well, at least I'll have enough pics of color to digitally render in the fantasy photo manipulation tutorials. It's a pile of mess in there so off to delete or throw in here some wallpapers I was playing with earlier then sort merging traffic or downloaded photos into separate folders; sea, landscape, nature, winter.