Thursday, November 19, 2009

Scenic View

.
Really nice out today and spent a good time outdoors. Gardener came out too and didn't get a chance to catch him about the bushes and bush hogging the back but really won't need it till spring with the cold weather setting in. Should have gotten some shots of the trails through the woods and always forget to bring a camera when we are out for a drive.


Did some more computer arts and a harley wallpaper and one for the Afghan Hound Club of Memphis but they are busy and don't spend time in the computer. I freak if my mail piles up in my boxes more than 3 days! Hope she doesn't get much email because I sent 2 this week myself. At least I don't get 1-200 per day when I was "Southern Roads" lmao!  Use to have the guys do the voting and checking orders. I personally took care of the graphics end and then there were the 'sweet' emails about liking my work or what song was playing. Those were the ones that always sent a gift around christmas...even if it was just turkey feathers from thier farm, their crafts, or a singing card.

Posting a link to a killer leather tutorial that was better than mine! Don't know what I'm going to do with it yet unless I scan some of my drawings. Saved me from going upstairs to grab a piece of leather to scan for texture or pattern lol so kudos and links to them!

Off for now to check on art and hound groups. Till then...some more cheesy art but smokin' brushes!