Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Parking Zone


Jim was sooo encouraging me yesterday with re-learning my computer arts and it does inspire me to move upstairs and finish my craft room but up so late tossing some art out and finishing others that I may take it easy. I just kept thinking about Cyril Huze emailing me from his laptop on his way to sturgis some years ago about God knows what...probably my 101 renditions of Harley computer art and purchasing a custom bike...and how I've hung onto a couple of killer ideas for him exclusively so I headed for his site. Whooaaa!  It looks awesome and nothing like it did some 8-10 years ago!!  Well...hehe...since I've been doing NOTHING for that long and it appears he is more busy than ever...my ass was back tracking!!  Just wasted a lot of years (unless playing video games and running a bar counts as something :/).

Bottom is an old rendition of a Harley graphic set I did when I was Southern Roads called "Harley Rising". Of course I am playing with Afghan photos and drawings so they are "Abstracted Afghan" and "Afghan Rising".  You can't really see the stars that form the shape of an Affie in its small form but shows nicely in it's large scale (not done here...they may boot me off for sucking up space :l). Jim really likes the abstract one so I have it as a wallpaper right now.

At least Paros and the quiet has me in motion again so I can veer out into traffic again, then it will be NO Parking Zone ;}