Monday, November 2, 2009

Nice Day, Good Roads


Took a little ride to do small stuff  in town then P and I had a good walk through the property and down the lane.  I spoiled him all day...knowing he is to be clipped tomorrow :/  Spent some time to myself and searched some old graphic tutorial sites for Photoshop I haven't been in for years to make a banner and although I have CS2...I never played with it so I pulled out my PS 6 and played in Spoono's site.  Where did Wasted Youth and the rest go?  Pretty much and nice day, good roads, and back to serious stuff tomorrow (some sewing, broker business, and grooming Paros).  I hate squatters took my Southern Roads .com name and sat on it for the past 7 yrs. and although I'm not named Bayou Roads here (it's Southern Bayou...someone else has Southern Roads while another has Bayou Roads hence...Southern Bayou :/  My .net site is Bayou Roads though :l).


And because it was a Paros day, another little graphic I did for him and his sister, Ice...who has had fun this month at her new home by the sea...