Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Right Turn But Just All Wrong



Worked on the computer most of the day uploading photographs from CD's, researching credit monitoring companies with the broker, emails, etc.  Had to have been just 3 hours of just loading CD's and I'm so sick deleting tit shots from mardi gras and biker events, snakes, skulls....I am so *!#% happy I don't write or report for this crap anymore! I felt like a snake myself shedding it's skin lol.  Amazing how primitive most males remain and some of the shots done by my camera guys made the boobs center of every pic :P  Yuk!  Glad they used their camera and spared mine potential STD's from thier drool! Decided to put a couple of classy pics from the "Babe of the Month" shot from my old website and the Blowout.  Their boobs are covered and they are still hot ;)



Hopefully we will go to Louisiana for the holidays and I can get some more swamp scene shots for inspiration on a piece I'm working on and see some friends.  Biggest problem will be taking the boys.  I'm sure they will be excitable and misbehave but what the heck.  It will be the holidays and we will be among friends and there's always their cage...hehe.  Emailed my girl Dot and hope we get to stay with her.  Could use some good company right now and have been thinking of her while uploading Louisiana shots and 'Friend and Family' videos on you tube.  Haha...I'll be ready for the next breakdown!! Nuff puter for today.  Off to groom Paros and be depressed for the rest of the evening. To be honest....I'd rather look at boob shots :l