Sunday, November 15, 2009

Slippery When Wet

Maybe I should have named yesterday's entry "Deer Crossing" because Jim saw 5 deer in our yard last night coming back from Ark. And with his co-worker going home after 7 weeks or more in NC today...we talked this morning about him and the deer always in his yard but today is titled such because I found the most awesome Ice tutorial from Tutorial Wiz. He had everyone stumble on the alpha channel instructions but I somehow completed the task via layer background (I think) and again from the Brazilian's corrections of just duplicating the alpha channel which became 'alpha copy 1' (incongruent with the original tut writers instructions). No matter. It came out nice all three times I created it although PS crashed on me twice last night :/  My metals are enhancing (PS Lover) as well so maybe I can get my site started and house all my road, Louisiana, travel, and event pics. Haha...maybe I can then start putting finished projects online as well!




May add something later like another cool site link, photos from the past, or even a new one but just putting new stuff and links on for now before I forget where they came from ;}